Be Sew Crafty — Fabric Mask Update
Toni Mason / Be Sew Crafty
About this project
The end of 2019 and the year 2020 packed a wallop for small businesses. Be Sew Crafty is a teaching studio that focused on in-person classes — a hard sell under a pandemic.
But the need for non-medical masks was/is huge! But her website wasn’t set up to sell products. So what next?
- Researched and implemented a fully-online e-commerce solution so that Toni Mason, my client, could begin selling fabric masks through her website
- Designed and coded a new home page featuring the updated information, as well as a dedicated store page and the templates for the gallery and product pages
- Managed the project on an extremely tight, time-sensitive deadline
- Taught Toni how to use the new website features so, if she wanted, she could make changes to her content
- Sold $700 worth of masks in the first week
- Totaled a net sales the first month of $3,000
- Provided a low-contact way for a small business owner to keep business going during the pandemic
- Created an opportunity to merge existing calendar registration system with new eCommerce Solution (Events Calendar + WooCommerce)
- WordPress CMS
- Paypal for Developers